Thursday, August 1, 2024

We're on the move

I would like to continue my posts about train trips this summer, but life is getting in the way. I'm pleased to share that the Beachburg Sub is moving its home base from Bells Corners to another area in west Ottawa. We officially sold off our house this week and are now moving ahead with a relocation to a home, where we hope peace will prevail. Note the terminology. The house is what we sold. The home is where we are headed. This place where we live now has not been a home in nearly a year.

All this to say, I'll be a bit spotty in the weeks and month to come. I am hoping this is not the case, but it could very well be the reality.

We'll see you at the new BBS station very soon!



2 comments:

Kevin from Windsor said...

Good luck and Godspeed!

Eric said...

Great news, Michael. Take the time you need AND get back blogging as soon as possible.
Eric